Congratulations to Gus Miller on his retirement after 22 years of working with the Kehler Realty team. A big thank you to all of his clients throughout the years. All the best on your retirement Gus!
Prior to joining Art Kehler of Kehler Realty Ltd. in 1999, Gus Miller and his wife Gloria owned and operated Millers School of Music Ltd. in Transcona for 30 years.
Millers had a student body of approximately 425 students and a staff of 24 music teachers. Millers trained many students who are now professional musicians in various types of bands and orchestras, as well as music teachers and band directors in public schools. The school held student concerts in which hundreds of their students performed each year. Gus Miller’s pride and joy was his student orchestra which he directed at many concerts.
Gus has two children, Derek Miller and Dana and Derrick Gottfried and grandson Hendrix.
Gus welcomes his many customers from the past 30 years and offers them the same dedicated service he has in the past
Honesty, care and a work ethic has earned Gus the confidence from buyers and sellers alike. Here’s just a few of them…
- “Gus, We appreciate your hard work and knowledge but, most of all we appreciate you!!! Thanks for always going above and beyond” Carl & Ida
- “Thank you for taking good care of us, and making our first home buying experience a great one! All the best.” Logan and Melonie
- “We appreciate all your time and hard work, and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks” Sheldon & Kim
- “We appreciate all that you did for us in the sale of our home. With our Thanks”
- “We are so greatful for your help and kindness. Thank you so much for helping us find the perfect house!” Carla and Brad
- “We would like to thank you for all that you have done for use over the past month. It is still quite a shock that we are homeowners!!! Once again we really appreciate everything you have done.” Nicole and Anthony
- “Your efforts do not go unnoticed Gus. We appreciate your loyalty.” Claude and Lisa
- “Thank you for being our honest, caring, understanding and funny professional agent. Keep it up, because we are never done moving!”
- “Words cannot express how much we appreciate all of your help” Danny, Lilly and kids
- “Thank you very much for helping us get the house we really, really, wanted!!! We’re very excited about our dream house!” Moira and Dennis
If you would like to contact Gus feel free to fill out the form below or email gusmiller @ kehlerrealty.com (remove the spaces)
- Office : 204-224-0078
- Mobile : 204-291-9351