Robert is a graduate from the University of Manitoba, earning a degree from the Asper School of Business with an honours designation. His major in marketing and prior business experience with some of the countries largest marketing firms make Robert an ideal choice for marketing your home to the maximum potential. Robert enjoys the challenge of working with sellers to market their home using unique and creative marketing approaches. He enjoys meeting new people and helping them through the home buying process, whether it is educating first time buyers, explaining the steps involved in purchasing a home, or helping buyers find their forever-dream home or down-sizing for retirement. All home purchases are unique and deserve special care throughout the whole process!
Honesty, care and a work ethic has eared Robert the confidence from buyers and sellers alike. Here’s just a few of them…
- “We found Robert to be very professional in his dealings with us. He maintained a high degree of ethics for both us and buyer. We would recommend Robert to anyone needing a good reliable, professional and ethical realtor.” Mark V
- “Robert not only provided a professional attitude I immediately was made to feel like not only a client but a friend thats important to me A very big thanks Robert for all your time You Rock!” Tina G
- “Very personable, good sense of humour, provided feedback every step of the way, put me at ease, really worked it to bring in the offers, got me the best price possible.” Kathy L
- “Robert did a great job in working around my schedule. He always conducted himself in a friendly professional manner.” Bruce B
- “Great professional service, timely and effective. Great home buying experience.” Tim R
- “Robert was willing to work with our family at all hours of the day, and we really appreciated being able to get a hold of him quickly.” Dave K
- “Despite all the roadblocks you kept persevering. You were honest and patient. Keep it up.” Chris M
- “Our agent was able to create a largely positive experience throughout the process and was supportive and helpful. These types of transactions usually include ups and downs and he was able to guide us through from start to finish. Always available when we had questions or needed something.” Matt G
Do these comments describe the type of agent YOU’D like to be dealing with? I’m honoured to be a part of your home buying or selling experience – please give me a call! I can be reached direct at 204-791-5145 Robert Unger.
- Mobile : 204-791-5145